With the module LARIX-G anchored and unanchored excavation walls such as sheetpile walls, diaphragm walls, bored pile walls and soldier pile walls can be analyzed.
In this way, the stepwise construction process can be simulated realistically.
Developed by our partners from Cubus AG Engineering SW, Switzerland
Supports (anchors, props, etc.)
- Rigid or elastic boundary conditions for the supports
- State 'active' or 'inactive' in the construction stages can be changed
- Import of wall displacements on installtion of the supports or direct specification
- The effects of support displacements can be investigated
- Required depth of embedment, if not prescribed
- Forces in the support (anchors and\or the struts and braces)
- Graphical an tabular presentation of results: wall pressures, shear forces, bending moments