Earthquakes are one of nature's greatest hazards to life on this planet and have destroyed countless cities and villages.
Unfortunately, many earthquakes give no warning before striking and this is one of the reasons why earthquake engineering is so important.
With Seismic/MivneCAD, you will be able to:
- use a simple AutoCAD 2002-2010 Data-Input Option
- perform the Static & Dynamic Seismic Analysis of Structures at the same time
- calculate the arising dynamic loads and the displacements of the Building
- understand how the Building will behave under cyclic loading, during an earthquake
- calculate reinforced concrete buildings safety for earthquake influence
- provide direct data flow from the graphical input to the calculation of affordable reinforcement in the concrete walls
- consider, if needed, the deformed geometry of the structure
- get the complete Input -Data from the MivneCAD/MivneBAR software