KORA performs powerful design and analysis of reinforced concrete beams.
- use a simple Data-Input and save the User-Options
- use the automatic Load's positioning
- design and calculate continuous beams with changing cross-sections
- design beams with both, tensile and compression reinforcement stirrup bars continuous throughout the beam spans
- achieve immediate productivity with integrated optimization capabilities and drawing management (in AutoCAD 2002-2010)
- provide direct design flow from the input to reinforcement ordering
- use the Option of Redistribution and control the width of Crakes
- control the complete time dependent deflection (IL Standard 466)
- get the complete Input -Data from the TIKRA SW-System assumptions
The ultimate compressive strain in concrete is equal to 0.003.
Strain varies linearly over the depth of the cross section.
Steel stress varies linearly until yielding and remains constant beyond yielding.